OUR SERVICES

REGISTRY SETTING-UP

MEMBER QUERY

FOREIGN TRADE

STATISTICS

EVENTS SCHEDULE

DATABANK

MEMBER PRIVATE

PROJECTS

KOSGEB

CAREER

DECISIONS

PUBLICATIONS

History

Bandırma is a port city located in the south of the Sea of Marmara, althought it is not know the exact date of the establishment, according to historians BC 8th – 9th centuries. Bandırma was called Panarmos which means “Safe Harbor” in Greek. Panarmos was located Izmir to Canakkale ranging twenty ancient cities “Mysia Region”.

According to another source, the name of Bandırma comes from boron acid mines. The main ore is Pandermit in the Susurluk and Bandırma region. Therefore one of the oldest names of Bandırma was Panderma or Panderme.

Bandırma was conquered by Alexander in BC 334, after the death of Macedonian King Alexander the Roman Empire divided into two, has passed into Byzantine domination. Turks conquest Bandırma in 1076 has made by Kutalmışoğlu Süleyman Bey. In the years 1076 to 1106 Bandırma in the Kingdom Seljuk, upon to death of the 1. Kılıçarslan. After the death of 1. Kılıçarslan, Bandırma came under the rule of the Byzantines. In 1354 Bandırma was entering under Ottoman rule, the name was changed to Panormos.

Bandırma suffered from a great fire in 1874, quickly re-fixed. Bandırma was reactivated  during the 1876 – 1878 Ottoman – Russian war,  emigrated of the Tatars from the Crimean and Romania. After this developments, Bandırma was becomed center of the district connected to Karesi Sancağı (Balıkesir). The Municipality was founded in 1881.

Bandırma was occupied by the Allied Powers in 1920, after the abolition of the occupation is structured again. With the proclamation of the Republic in 1923 today, the administrative structure, the immigrant Turks from Greece in 1924 and from 1936 through the Exchange with the settlement of the sociological structure of the region today has built into it.

Bandırma is located on the intersection of 40° 21’ 30” North latitude and 27° 48’ 59” east longitude, has 599 km2 area, which is 1 m to 764 m  above sea level. Located in the North of the borough and its name is known same gulf is 31 km. Generally lowland charachter Bandırma land is partly hilly and mountainous fron North to South. The county’s highest mountain is Karadağ has 764 m height and 1280 m2  width. Kapıdağ located in the North of the county, is a Peninsula surrend by the Bandırma and Erdek Gulf.

MEDIA E-JOURNAL INFORMATION UPDATE SUGGESTIONS/COMPLAINTS SATELLITE MAP WEATHER CONDITION S.S.S.
KEY CONTACTS
Bandırma Chamber Of Commerce Vırtual Faır Applıcatıon Terms Of Use
About Us
Vision&Mission
Quality Policy
Organization Chart
Complaint Management Work Flow Chart
Board of Directors
Chamber Council Members
Professional Committees
General Secretary and Staff
Presidents
History
Law
Strategic Plan
Service Standards
History
Ancient Regions
Archaeological Museum
Kuş Cenneti Tourism Festival
Bandırma's Pictures
Foreign Trade Certificate
Legislation
Important Information
Statistic
Examples of the Liablity Company Decision
Human Resources
Contact Us
..
Kreatif Medya