OUR SERVICES

REGISTRY SETTING-UP

MEMBER QUERY

FOREIGN TRADE

STATISTICS

EVENTS SCHEDULE

DATABANK

MEMBER PRIVATE

PROJECTS

KOSGEB

CAREER

DECISIONS

PUBLICATIONS

History of Bandırma Commerce Chamber

The Chambers of Commerce were one of the indicators of development in Ottoman Economy 19th century. Establishment of the Chamber of Commerce has been raised on Abdulaziz (1861 – 1876) ages in recent months the development path for serving on the iniative internal and external trade. But, Dersaadet (İstanbul) Chamber of Commerce was able to operational in 1882, however.

Before the Dersaadet Chamber of Commerce, there was a similar organization in the Ottoman Empire as “Trade and Agriculture Council”. Dated 25 June 1875 by a decree of paliament’s agriculture, industry and commerce in the areas of defined tasks, the Council has been given the task of setting up “Agriculture and Trade Associations”. After a while the Parliament is dissolved, the newly created task industry, trade and agriculture directorate have been transferred.

The first Commerce Chamber in Turkey established in İnebolu 1870 for respond to specific needs of a French company to exporting to their home, however economic and legal basis of this organization, which is devoid of it is distributed after a while.  Austro-Hungarian Commerce and Industry Chamber was established in the same year for Austriand and Hungarian merchants protecting the interests in İstanbul. Commerce and Agriculture Ministry was established in 1876 for fill some gaps in the area of trade. Agriculture and Commerce Society was opened with the support of The Ministry of Commerce and Agriculture Council. Tarsus Chamber of Commerce was established as a result of The European cotton textile industry developed rapidly in the 1800s in the region that responds to the needs of a portion of the outside and the functions of their counterparts in the export of cotton sent to Europe to be able to see the need for an organization (1879). İstanbul Chamber of Commerce was the first chamber organized in our country. As stated above, İstanbul Chamber of Commerce was opened in 1882 at the initiative of the Ministry of Commerce and Agriculture.

Commerce Chambers was organized by the commend of the Ministry of Agriculture and Commerce under name of “Commerce, Agriculture and Industry Chambers” until 1910 where the first legal arrangements were made. During this period, Trabzon(1884), Muğla(1885), İzmir, Antalya and Mersin(1886), Balıkesir and Bursa(1889), Adana(1884), Şanlıurfa(1894), Eskişehir(1895), Kayseri and Siverek(1896), Giresun and Antep(1898), Fethiye(1901), Bafra(1903), Isparta(1905), Bartın(1906), Samsun(1907), Manisa, Sivas and Silifke(1908) Chambers was established.

May 31, 1910 issued with “Regulation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry”has been left out of the constitution the Chamber of Agriculture, Chamber of Commerce and Industry to only has been turned into members of the organization. The Charter of the organization brings innovation in terms of directors to be elected by the merchants and industrialists an opportinity. Within the effective period of the regulation , Afyon(1910), Çorum(1911), Kırşehir and Ödemiş(1914), Bayburt(1915), Zonguldak(1919), Edirne and Elazığ(1920), Milas(1912), Ceyhan, Erzurum and Kilis(1922), Aksaray, Niğde, Burhaniye, Çankırı, Artvin, Çanakkale, Fatsa and İnegöl(1923) Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established.

The most important development from the organizational perspective date 22 April 1925 and law  of numbered 655. 655 statutes enacted based on the law, is tied to the specific principles fort he establishment and operation of the chambers. Another important innovation brought by the law, it is accepted that the room are not Professional organizations with legal personality. Law has made it obligatory for Commerce and Industry to enter the chambers of involved with. Another important aspect of the law from being local workspaces and room to take off and that brings local sitution.

Over time, bette rable to represent the rights and interests of members who needs to be under a single roof Assembly Chambers, on 8 March 1950 after the entry into force of the Law No. 5590 on the organization of TOBB, 32 Commerce and Industry Chamber, 8 Commerce Chamber, 1 Industry Chamber and 20 Commodity Exchange’s representatives come together and  found  TOBB on 7 February 1952.

MEDIA E-JOURNAL INFORMATION UPDATE SUGGESTIONS/COMPLAINTS SATELLITE MAP WEATHER CONDITION S.S.S.
KEY CONTACTS
Bandırma Chamber Of Commerce Vırtual Faır Applıcatıon Terms Of Use
About Us
Vision&Mission
Quality Policy
Organization Chart
Complaint Management Work Flow Chart
Board of Directors
Chamber Council Members
Professional Committees
General Secretary and Staff
Presidents
History
Law
Strategic Plan
Service Standards
History
Ancient Regions
Archaeological Museum
Kuş Cenneti Tourism Festival
Bandırma's Pictures
Foreign Trade Certificate
Legislation
Important Information
Statistic
Examples of the Liablity Company Decision
Human Resources
Contact Us
..
Kreatif Medya